The Tyre Savings Fully-Fitted Service
Here at Tyre Savings, we invest heavily in providing an all-inclusive, hassle-free service. Not only do you buy a suitable tyre for your car, you can also benefit from a professional tyre fitting that is both quick and convenient.
What does the Tyre Savings fully-fitted service include?
These include well known brands such as Goodyear, Michelin and Dunlop, as well as budget brands like Grenlander and Compass
We have partnered with experienced fitters who provide a hassle-free service.
With our fitters, we want to ensure that you drive away from the garage safely with fully balanced wheels.
Tyre disposal can be a daunting and difficult task, but with our fully-fitted service we make sure that your old tyres are taken care for you.
- Choose from a wide range of quality tyre brands.
- Have your chosen tyre fitted by a professional fitter.
- Once fitted, your wheels will have a full wheel balancing check.
- Your old tyres are then disposed of free of charge.
How to purchase tyres and a fitting service through tyresavings.com?
Below are our three easy steps to buying new tyres:
- Enter your vehicle registration plate or your tyre size on the homepage. Select your tyres from our recommended list that compromises all budgets.
- Select your local fitting centre and fitting time online. Tyre Savings have an unbeatable network of qualified tyre fitters who have been audited and vetted by our service experts.
- Turn up to your appointment for a simple and professional fitting service. Pay at the garage or fitting station; there is no need to pay online beforehand. Then, all you have to do is enjoy your new tyres!